Ok, just a news flash to let you know that CRAP COMPO 4 is now over.
We’ll be updating this story with descriptions for all the games that entered the competition and the final ranking, but I can assure you that some of them are really crappy.
Good luck to all the contestants!
[Update] After a last minute deadline change a couple more games have entered the competition, making it a total of 14 entries.
Stay tunned for updates and the final jury’s decision 🙂
[Final Update] The final results are here! The eight jury’s mentions go to:
- The most scary game: Murderorz by theosk.
- The funniest: Roñic by momia.
- The one that took the most work to be made: RE65535d(-1) by splinter.
- The one that took the least work to be made: Save to Tobi by bighead.
- The most educational one: Regreso a la escuela by prg.
- The most hated one: crapgng, crapbb, crappac by DCelso (he wanted to get his game out of the compo after he submitted it xD).
- The most repetitive: Drajon Lol Devolución (Drumpi).
- The most boring: kaokao by NoBrainSignals.
And the final ranking is as follows:
- drajon lol devolucion
- regreso a la escuela
- save to Tobi
Congratulations to the winner!
You can still play the games from this & past editions at the CRAP COMPO site.
If you’re too lazy to go there, here are some shots of the games:
(Now, back to more serious coding 🙂